Apr 17, 2017

Easter Weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your Easter weekend was a blessed one. I'm slowly starting to get better from my terrible stomach bug that took over last Wednesday. I'm sure you don't want to hear the details but let's just say the bucket was my best friend for about 3 hours straight before I was able to get some nausea medicine in me.
I had my 37 week doctor appointment and they told me that due to not a lot of movement from our little guy ( which seriously freaked me out for a bit ) he may have been a bit traumatized due to all the throwing up I had done. Thankfully I stayed home from work Thursday and Friday and slowly started to get better. Unfortunately symptoms came back and I was in bed the majority of Sunday again but I changed into a dress so we could snap this picture.

As some of you know, my SIL Tanya is in town and it's been such a huge help having her here, especially when I was so sick. She came over and we dyed Easter Eggs, a family tradition her and my husband have done since they were kids. Lily had such a great time putting in each egg in a different colored cup and magically watch it turn that color. It's the little things in life (( and yes I stripped her of her clothes she wouldn't get any dye on them ha... )).

Sunday was really nice as we had Tanya and several friends over for Easter brunch. Unfortunately I had woken up the previous night with awful cramping again so my time was pretty limited with our friends. Thankfully they understood and Zach took some great photos of our friend's little girl and Lily while they looked for Easter eggs outside, played bubbles and colored with chalk.

I'm taking it easy agin from work in hopes that I can get some answers to what might be next with this little man.

Hoping you all had a wonderful Easter weekend friends! Oh, and if you're looking for guest bloggers on your blog, feel free to e-mail me! I'd love to reach out to new bloggers and I pay too! Thanks friends!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend! So sorry to hear about the stomach bug but it's great that you're slowly starting to feel better.

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. The stomach bug is no fun but ESPECIALLY while pregnant. I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the stomach bug a month ago. I currently am pregnant as well. Being sick and pregnant is not fun. I don't think we should be allowed to be sick while pregnant. Despite being sick, I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Easter. The eggs turned out so pretty! I love coloring eggs with my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top